Cloud Infrastucture Analyst (3-5 yrs Experience)
Betach Solutions is a management and information systems and technology consulting company with a focus on Microsoft Online Services. We also provide services in mobile workforce enablement, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) management services and professional IT staff augmentation. Betach also partners with selected technology and business solution partners. These partnerships enable us to empower businesses with the most effective technologies and solutions.
To succeed in this role you should be energetic, motivated, and achievement-oriented. You will have to work independently or as a member of cross-functional teams; therefore, the ability to complete tasks, provide status updates and effectively manage your time is required. You are disciplined with an astute business sense, superior communication skills and have a strong orientation towards customer satisfaction. You can effectively present your ideas to senior management with a strong ability to think conceptually and strategically.
Position: Cloud Infrastucture Analyst
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Level of Experience: Intermediate / Senior
- 3 -5 years Information Technology experience including working experience in Consultancy, Design, and Deployment of Microsoft Infrastructure technologies (Azure, Azure Active Directory, O365) and Virtualization related products or services.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Microsoft architecture and sound technology architecture principles to deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft’s Azure
- Azure Security
- VPN – Site to Site and Point to Site
- ASR – Azure Site Recovery
- Azure back- ups (MARS and MABS)
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure App Permission
- Requires a strong technical background in industry standard servers and storage technologies (SAN and NAS)
- Strong functional knowledge of core Networking technologies
- The ability to establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- DHCP and DNS configuration
- Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades network by developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Knowledge of Fortinet Network and Security Portfolios
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and execute multiple assigned tasks
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Desire to engage and build up relationships with customers
Familiarity with the following considered an asset:
- Additional Microsoft technologies, including:
- Windows 10 Deployment
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Office 365 / Exchange Online
- E xperience in other virtualization platforms, including Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Skype for Business/Lync experience would be beneficial
May include but are not limited to:
- Analyze customer needs and requirements to determine feasibility, design and implementation effort; estimating effort and cost if needed
- Document requirements, use cases, implementation and training material
- Engage with team members to support clients’ requirements
- Train customers, where needed, on implemented systems, and changes
- Provide support and enhancements to existing customers’ systems and processes
- Education and Accreditations:
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline, or 2-3-year Technologist Diploma, or equivalent
- Combination of certifications with the following technologies
- Microsoft (MCSE or equivalent experience)
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure