July 25th | 7am PT, 9am CT, 10am ET, 2pm GMT
Microsoft recently unveiled a new feature at this year's virtual summit—SharePoint Communication Sites, which has many wondering how and when to use them. Join Bonzai Intranet's Michal Pisarek, and ClearBox Consulting's Sam Marshall for an online seminar that will bring you up to speed.
Save your seat to learn:
- How and when to use the new Communication Sites in SharePoint via a live demo
- The new Communication Site features including page layouts, new web parts and social integration
- How to manage news on desktops and mobile devices via communication sites
- About the emerging implications for intranets, governance and publishing sites
- What this means for SharePoint Intranet In-a-box products
If you can't attend, save your seat HERE anyhow, and we'll send you a copy of the webinar recording.