More features to enable frontline workers to do their best work
Frontline workers: they're the heartbeat of many of the world's largest industries—including healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail. These workers interact with customers, operate the production line, build products, and run daily operations. But spend little time on dedicated PCs. Physical location, outdated tools, and manual, rigid business processes can make workers feel disconnected from their teams and organizations. As more companies invest in digital transformation, they recognize the value of and necessity to empower frontline workers with modern productivity tools.
Recently Microsoft announced enhancements to the Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan, designed to enable frontline workers to do their best work by taking advantage of tools for schedule and task management, communications and community, training and onboarding, and identity and access management. In the next few weeks, new Office 365 Enterprise K1 features will begin to roll out to current customers and will be available to purchase.
More frontline worker value, same price
By addressing unique productivity requirements, newly added Office 365 Enterprise K1 features expand core Office 365 K1 capabilities to deliver more value for frontline workers at the same price.
- Microsoft StaffHub. Manage schedules and tasks, share information; connect to other work-related apps and resources.
- OneDrive for Business (2 GB cloud storage). Securely and easily store, manage, and access files from virtually anywhere, on virtually any device.
- Skype for Business (presence and IM). Enable real-time communication, and participation in Skype Meeting Broadcast sessions.
- Microsoft Teams. Connect frontline workers to people, tools, and content through a chat-based, collaborative workspace.
- Office 365 Video. Provide a secure, company-wide destination to post, share and discover video content.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Automate repetitive tasks and workflows to improve efficiencies. (Coming later this quarter)
Office 365 Enterprise K1 unlocks important functionality for frontline workers, including the ability to:
- View and swap shifts.
- Take advantage of video-based training and onboarding.
- Exchange best practices across the company.
- Participate in live, companywide Town Hall meetings.
Office 365 Enterprise K1 also delivers the tools companies expect to manage employee access and digital identities to meet today's complex and constantly changing security and compliance requirements.
To see some of these new features in action, book us for customer immersion experience to get a free hands on test drive for yourself.